I believe I recently heard that every Universe had one.
I’d assume that (for that structure) they are the
- “Choke ring” from a point of continuity?
- The “output” point of the matter stream?
- An external field point?
- Really different size waveform
And Super Nova?
- inlet point?
- unstable structures?
- point where space needed to switch polarity?
- an unintentional release
- a predictable necessity
- Divine Intervention 🙂
- Astronomers: Supermassive Black Hole in NGC 1365 Spins at Nearly Light-Speed (sci-news.com)
- Astronomers Spot Black Hole Spinning Near the Speed of Light (escapistmagazine.com)
- FEATURE: Cutting through the spin on supermassive black holes (sciencealert.com.au)
- The Primer Fields #1 (Transcript) (thesingularityeffect.wordpress.com)